Friday 1 May 2009

tidbits

This morning I woke up with a mouthful of my own hair. It was no longer attached to my head. I am getting fed up of this. When Janet and Gaita come to visit me this weekend I will probably make them shave me a mohawk. Exciting eh??

I haven't been feeling great the last few days, eating only bits and pieces (and some very lacklustre rosemary and orange muffins. Too much sugar.) but today I am dipping a toe back into the baking waters: making polenta fries to have with asparagus and boiled eggs for tea. And I am making those chocolate chip cookies again because they were that damn good. Ostensibly they are for Janet and Gaita but I may eat them all myself....

Ciao ciao!

1 comment:

  1. Roz: I love your blog...you really are a very talented writer!

    I have stage IIa too...3rd chemo treatment yesterday.

    We seem to be running the same course. I have a pet scan after next chemo to see what the status is. I'm praying that I only have to deal with this wicked stuff for 3 more treatments. I know I will need to do some radiation too.

    I'm in Colorado...feel free to email me...brookeinftcollins@hotmail.com

    Brooke

    ReplyDelete