Tuesday 21 April 2009

my arm...

...hurts a lot. Stupid arm. Stupid dacarbazine. Stupid phlebitis (well that's what I'm guessing it is).

Which reminds me - I have been searching online and decided I WANT this top for when I go running aggressively:
This is a crampy burning sort of pain, going all the way from the base of my thumb to my shoulder at times, but mostly just sitting in my forearm squeezing and driving me absolutely nuts. It's even stopping me sleeping!!! Not a lot stops me sleeping; these are desperate times, people.

Whingeing aside, it is a very nice day and I have suddenly been inspired to start making these cookies, so I'm off to the Co-op to procure ingredients. And ibuprofen. Ciao ciao.

2 comments:

  1. Roz, I hope you eventually get a port or hickman line put in so your arms aren't so sore after treatments!

    I love the hair color you chose. =)

    xox
    Rachel

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love that shirt!!

    Your poor arms. I hope you get a port or pic line!! Have you asked about one??

    ReplyDelete